Sweet Love Quotes page 6 ~ Sweet Love Quotes

Sweet Love Quotes page 6

  • Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other - it doesn't matter who it is - and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.

  • Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. ----Vincent Van Gogh

  • Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.-----Charles Caleb Colton

  • Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. ----Joan Crawford

  • Life is short but my love is longer than your life.I will meet you after life in heaven may that time u will know what is my love!!!!

  • I don’t know why I cry……It’s just that when I see your face....I want you. I don’t know why I still like you... after all you broke my heart. I don’t know why I scream for you…. I guess I love you.

  • Whenever you are sad, i want to make you smile... hoping it will make you glad, bcoz I want to be the girl who want to grows old with you.

  • But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning. ----Walter Raleigh

  • Love is like quicksilver in the hand.
    Leave the fingers open and it stays.
    Clutch it, and it darts away. ----Dorothy Parker

  • Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose, it'll fly

  • I'd like to run away
    From you,
    But if you didn't come
    And find me ...
    I would die. ----- by Shirley Bassey

  • It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
    an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
    but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.----Unknown ~

  • Love, true love, is that which can give the most
    without asking or demanding anything in return. ----Mazie Hammond

  • It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.---- Francois De La Rochefoucauld

  • Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible…it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.-----Barbara De Angelis

  • Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life. ----Lord Byron

 
© Copyright 2008-2011 - Sweet-Lovequotes.blogspot.com- All rights Reserved. Contact me Privacy Policy