Myspace Love Quotes ~ Sweet Love Quotes

Myspace Love Quotes

Here is collection of best love quotes for Myspace. Feel free to Add this cute myspace love quotes to your myspace profile.

  • If you judge people, you have no time to love them.-----Mother Teresa

  • LOVE : The irrestible desire to irresistibly desired.---Mark Twain

  • A Kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.---Ingrid Bergman

  • Love isn’t the reason to change who you are I will love you for who you are so please don’t change.

  • Love is powerful; don't give it up for nothing!

  • Have u ever felt like u cant b without the once u love? Avoid feeling like that cuss went u do loose them how r u going to deal with it?

  • Will you give your heart?
    Will you give me your love?
    Will you give me your soul?
    I want all of you.
    Will you?

  • There's always room for love, you just have to move a few things around.

  • Do what makes you happy,
    Be with who makes you smile,
    Laugh as much as you breathe,
    & Love as long as you live.

  • You are the reason why i draw those stupid hearts all over my books.

  • Now I know i have got a heart, because it's breaking.

  • I don't want to live,
    I want to love first,
    And live incidentally.

 
© Copyright 2008-2011 - Sweet-Lovequotes.blogspot.com- All rights Reserved. Contact me Privacy Policy