Sweet Love Quotes Page 3 ~ Sweet Love Quotes

Sweet Love Quotes Page 3

  • wen d tym comes, il have to mit God.. & He will ask me wat i wnt 4 d nxt lyf..iL luk 4 u first & say.."pls ipkilala m po ako ulit s kanya ha..?

  • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ----Anonymous

  • To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. ----Unknown

  • Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. ----Oscar Wilde

  • Sometimes I just hold you Too caught up in me to see I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me I'll try to show you each and every way I can Now and forever, I will be your man. ---- Unknown

  • I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES. ---- Homer Simpson

  • Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy. ----- Henry Kissinger

  • O my Luve's like a red, red rose That's newly sprung in June! O my Luve's like the melodie That's sweetly play'd in tune!- Robert Burns

  • Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. ----- Albert Einstein

  • If you love someone more than anything, Then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

 
© Copyright 2008-2011 - Sweet-Lovequotes.blogspot.com- All rights Reserved. Contact me Privacy Policy