Sweet Love Quotes Page 2 ~ Sweet Love Quotes

Sweet Love Quotes Page 2

  • A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.

  • Oh, my luve’s like a red, red rose,That ’s newly sprung in June;Oh, my luve’s like the melodieThat’s sweetly played in tune.

  • To understand life, you need to know that there are only 2 certainties; The first is that everything changes, the second is that we are all going to die, not in that particular order.

  • I live neither in my past nor in my future, I have only the present, and that is what matters. If you can remain always in the present, then you will be a happy man. Life will be a party, one long celebration, because life is this moment we are living now.

  • Him: Its so hotHer: I know its cause your next to me ;)Him: So if i was away from you it would be colder ?Her: Yep :)Him : Na not worth it.

  • Everytime i think im over you your there again and my heart drops to my feat and i realise i will never be over you.

  • We always deceive ourselves twice about the people we love - first to their advantage, then to their disadvantage. ----Albert Camus

  • Men have died from time to time, and worms have eaten them, but not for love. ---William Shakespeare

  • The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you. ---Brandan Behan

  • Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh. ---W. H. Auden

 
© Copyright 2008-2011 - Sweet-Lovequotes.blogspot.com- All rights Reserved. Contact me Privacy Policy