Love Text Messages ~ Sweet Love Quotes

Love Text Messages

  • I still light up like a burning candle when u call me, i still melt down like a burning candle when u say u love me.

  • Why didnt you tell me i had to hear it from someone else that you,ve got aids.a- abundant love,i-intelligence,d-divine sweetness,s-super natural love.may your aids be incurable.i love you.

  • I asked God for a rose & he gave me a garden. I ask God for a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. I asked God 4 an angel & he gave me you!

  • smile make flowers alive
    sing make birds alive
    open urs eyes make sun alive
    hum make statue alive
    keep urs lips on my heart
    ...to make me alive.

  • Whenever you feel blue, I will be there for you,
    Whenever you are sad, I will stay by your side,
    Whenever you need someone to love..
    I will always be there for you to have.

  • If u were the sand at the bottom of the ocean,i would drown so we can be together

  • Darling, if you are the second best girl for me, then who is the best? The answer is nobody, because you will always be the best girl for me.

  • Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.

  • If you're the desert, I'd be the sea. If you hunger then hunger for me. Everything you ask I'll be. It's all good as long it's you I see.

  • When I think, I think of you, when I look, I want to look at you. I am crazy about you, even if it seems to become an obsession

  • There is somebody in the world. Diferent from the rest. The sweetest person I know. That is why I love you so

  • By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you

  • I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !

  • Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrifice!

  • When it rains, you don't see the sun, but it's there. Hope we can be like that. We don't always see each other, but we will always be there for one another.

  • I'm sorry to be smiling every time you're near. I'm sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you're here. I'm sorry that cupid has made his hit. I'm sorry I love you, I can't help it.

  • If love is a disease then I'm very ill. But I would not want medicine and won't take any pill. I would instead suffer this illness and be bedridden with joy of knowing you.

  • dOnt RUsH INto faLLinG inLOvE..
    4 LoVe NeVER rUnS ouT..
    eVeN If TawaNan Ka niLa
    CoZ uR sIngLe..
    JuST teL deM..
    “God’s jUst BUsy WrItIng THe BESt LoVEstOry 4 mE..”

  • If I know what love is, it is because of you. ----Herman Hesse

  • Baby I have an addiction problem. People say I shud go to rehab but I always tell them that I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to U

  • it was raining when u were born,heaven was crying because it lost it's precious angel

  • Abkiya hey jo tere pass aoon kis man pe tujhko azmaoontitle ki terhan jo ur chuka hey wo lamha kahanse dhoond laoon tere hi bhale ko maien chahta hoon ka tujhey kabhi maien yaad na aoon

  • Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1

  • I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

  • one day the moon sed 2 me, if your lover makes you cry why dont you leave your lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would you every leave your sky?

  • Do u know abt d things which live after death?
    Eyes- 31mins,
    Brain - 10 mins,
    legs - 4 hrs,
    Skin - 5 days,
    Heart - 10 mins,
    Bones - 30 days,

    LOVE - FOREVER

 
© Copyright 2008-2011 - Sweet-Lovequotes.blogspot.com- All rights Reserved. Contact me Privacy Policy